Last updated: July 06, 2021
information when You use the Service and tells You about Your privacy rights and how the law protects
We use Your Personal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, You agree to the
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following
conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in
singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common
control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest
or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on
any electronic device, named Odo Ecosystems LLC apps
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this
Agreement) refers to Odo Ecosystems LLC.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any
other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its
- Country refers to: Mongolia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone
or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf
of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to
facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related
to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network
website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of
the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Odo.mn, accessible from https://odo.mn
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other
legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address),
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit,
the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device
unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile
Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access
the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following
Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We
may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service’s
account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with
You may also have the option of sharing additional information with the Company through Your Third-Party
Social Media Service’s account. If You choose to provide such information and Personal Data, during
registration or otherwise, You are giving the Company permission to use, share, and store it in a manner
Information Collected while Using the Application
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your
- Information regarding your location
- Information from your Device’s phone book (contacts list)
- Pictures and other information from your Device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The
information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be
simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information
and to improve and analyze Our Service. The technologies We use may include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on Your Device. You can
instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if
You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service. Unless you have
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small
electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel
gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an
email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain
section and verifying system and server integrity).
- GPS and IP location data. We request and use your location data from hardware of
your device with your acceptance in some of our apps. You can refuse to request when asked.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The
Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are
available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of
the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other
contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent
forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding
updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted
services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods,
services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or
enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a
merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some
or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar
proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data
analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and
to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service
Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in
connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or
acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share Your information with Our affiliates, in which case
and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are
under common control with Us.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to
offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the
public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly
distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media
Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures
and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your
activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose
with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in
our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable
laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained
for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the
functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information
may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country
or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your
agreement to that transfer.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in
organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of Your
data and other personal information.
Manage customer information
- Users can change their personal information and account settings at any time.
- If the user disables his / her account, the user information will not be displayed in the system.
The system stores user information until the user enters active mode.
- If the user wants to delete his / her account and information, we will delete the account and information
from odo.mn system within 3-5 working days by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
We will provide notice before Your Personal Data is transferred and becomes subject to a different
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do
so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over
the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially
acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not share data which collected from users to the third parties, and other companies without your permission.
Your password stored in our database with irreversible encryption.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally
identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are
aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We
have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,
We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires
consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third
party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise You to review the
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of
any third party sites or services.
We will let You know via email and/or a prominent notice on Our Service, prior to the change becoming
Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://odo.mn
- By phone number: 7788-8080
- By mail: Odo Ecosystems, LLC, Sukhbaatar district, 1st khoroo, Business Plaza 504 Ulaanbaatar, 14251